The objective of this consultancy is to address some of the identified technical gaps in complementary feeding in emergencies programming (CFE) by informing USAID/Bureau for Humanitarian assistance and implementing partners about tools for effective CFE programming and identifying gaps in tools that could be filled through subsequent work.
Overview of consultant activities:
- Conduct a global mapping of CFE tools across both humanitarian and development settings and develop a resource list of these tools
- Complete a gap analysis of CFE tools and identify recommendations for ways to further address programmatic needs to pave the way for future work to bridge gaps in CFE programming.
- Masters degree in Nutrition, Public Health Nutrition, or Humanitarian Response with a focus on nutrition
- Extensive experience implementing complementary feeding programs in fragile settings; experience in acute and chronic settings a plus
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written
- Language capacity (French, Arabic, Spanish) a plus
To apply, please submit your application materials to email@example.com and include the following required materials (cover letter and resume) and include the title of the consultancy in the subject line of the email.
Complementary Feeding Consultant Scope of Work (PDF, 89.89 KB)