The objective of this consultancy is to address some of the identified technical gaps in complementary feeding in emergencies programming (CFE) by informing USAID/Bureau for Humanitarian assistance and implementing partners about tools for effective CFE programming and identifying gaps in tools that could be filled through subsequent work.
Overview of consultant activities:
- Conduct a global mapping of CFE tools across both humanitarian and development settings and develop a resource list of these tools
- Complete a gap analysis of CFE tools and identify recommendations for ways to further address programmatic needs to pave the way for future work to bridge gaps in CFE programming.
- Masters degree in Nutrition, Public Health Nutrition, or Humanitarian Response with a focus on nutrition
- Extensive experience implementing complementary feeding programs in fragile settings; experience in acute and chronic settings a plus
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written
- Language capacity (French, Arabic, Spanish) a plus
To apply, please submit your application materials to email@example.com and include the following required materials (cover letter and resume) and include the title of the consultancy in the subject line of the email.