The communications consultant will collaborate with two local organizations in Kenya to develop communications strategies and provide other communications support as requested. The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of professional experience in communications, knowledge management, or related field
- Experience with USAID rules and regulations
- Experience engaging/partnering with small-to-medium sized non-governmental organizations and/or civil society organizations, especially to support staff capacity strengthening priorities
- Experience designing and facilitating workshops and trainings to build knowledge and produce action plans
- Ability to build and maintain partnerships that promote confidence and trust
- Ability to develop and submit timely, high-quality deliverables
- Ability to conduct work in a collaborative and culturally sensitive manner
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Professional proficiency in verbal and written English.
If you are interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com and include the title of this consultancy in the subject line.