The resource mobilization consultant will collaborate with two local organizations in Kenya to develop resource mobilization strategies and provide training with one organization's board of directors. The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of professional experience in resource mobilization and/or business development
- Experience with USAID rules and regulations
- Experience engaging/partnering with small-to-medium sized non-governmental organizations and/or civil society organizations, especially to support staff capacity strengthening priorities
- Experience designing and facilitating workshops and trainings to build knowledge and produce action plans
- Ability to build and maintain partnerships that promote confidence and trust
- Ability to develop and submit timely, high-quality deliverables
- Ability to conduct work in a collaborative and culturally sensitive manner
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Professional proficiency in verbal and written English.
If you are interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of this consultancy in the subject line.