Sustaining multi-sectoral nutrition programs and services depends on nutrition financing. How much does it cost?
Global experts from the University of Washington, Results for Development, and Breakthrough RESEARCH shared new insights and resources to fill information gaps on costs, cost-effectiveness, and cost-benefits of health and food systems strategies to combat malnutrition. Presenters opened discussions on how the experiences and resources can be used to advocate and scale up cost-effective nutrition programs and services including social and behavior change approaches.
- Access the slide deck (forthcoming)
- View the webinar transcript (forthcoming)
- View the QA session answers from the speakers (forthcoming)
- SBC Costing Tool from Breakthrough Action and Research
- Breakthrough RESEARCH business case for SBC for Breastfeeding and Complementary Feeding
- Rebekah Pinto (moderator), Deputy Chief, Nutrition and Environmental Health Division, USAID
- Carol Levin, Project Director, Strengthening Economic Evaluation for Multisectoral Strategies for Nutrition
- Nicole Bellows, Senior Associate, Avenir Health